The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

a discreditable driving instructor i met today

Started by jaysings, August 19, 2013, 08:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

I had made an appointment with a driving instructor few days ago. After that when and where we met had been settled down, I was assuming he would keep his words.

when i arrived icbc, i texted him once, but he didn't resend me any message. then i tried to contact him by phone call, and he picked up the call and stammered if he could come or not. He asked me to wait 5 more minutes( i guessed he couldn't make it because he was instructing someone else during the time he was supposed to have been instructing me). then he called me back again, and he couldn't make it until 25 minutes later. i told him that i decided to find other instructors and let him go fuck himself.

he made me sulk today

Anonymous

You are having an awful time with driving lately Jay?

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"You are having an awful time with driving lately Jay?

yes i think so

i'm having misfortune before this month is ended

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

yes i think so

You have a GDL?

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

yes i think so

You have a GDL?

what is GDL?

Anonymous

yes i think so

You have a GDL?

what is GDL?

Graduated driver's license.

jaysings

You have a GDL?

what is GDL?

BC driver's license is categorized into 2 ranks that one is class 7 and another one is class 5. now i'm driving with class 7 driver's license, so i have to pass the class 5 road test in order to free some restrictions with my class 7 license.

I'm gonna take class 5 road test by august 30.

Anonymous

what is GDL?

BC driver's license is categorized into 2 ranks that one is class 7 and another one is class 5. now i'm driving with class 7 driver's license, so i have to pass the class 5 road test in order to free some restrictions with my class 7 license.

I hope you are successful Jaysings.

Annie

Good for you Jay, sucks you had to reschedule with someone else, but hang in there, it'll happen and you'll do great  ;)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Good for you Jay, sucks you had to reschedule with someone else, but hang in there, it'll happen and you'll do great  ;)

That's what I say too Ms. Annie.

Annie

There needs to be a "two thumbs up" smiley :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"There needs to be a "two thumbs up" smiley :-)

We need more smileys.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

actually i failed this test once, so i decided to schedule an instructor for the next test. surprisingly, he could drop below his line and broke his words like that

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"Good for you Jay, sucks you had to reschedule with someone else, but hang in there, it'll happen and you'll do great  ;)

thank u ms annie

i'm grad to have seen u here

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

actually i failed this test once, so i decided to schedule an instructor for the next test. surprisingly, i didn't expect he could drop below his line

I failed my first road test too..

Nothing to be ashamed of Jaysings..

I learned from my mistakes and so will you.